[RM] - EnTranced Space WIP [RM] - EnTranced Space WIP

Awesome Job!

Since it says WIP, I assume I'll be hearing a longer version of this soon! :D

Randomizor responds:

You assumed right my good sir.

Thanks.

Waltz of the Slain Waltz of the Slain

yeah

Great combo of waltz and rock. The only thing that I think could use some work is the drums, they're distant and hollow sounding, but maybe that's what you were going for! Just an opinion.

surtur responds:

Ah, well with the drums, I was trying to add a heavy metal element, but perhaps it seemed out of place. Unfortunately, FL Studio seems ill-suited for composing metal anyway...

Thank you for reviewing.

Japanese chant D&B Japanese chant D&B

solid track

Excellent DnB. I didn't think the voices were that distracting, they complimented the beat and sounded cool metallic and echo-ey.

SonicJ responds:

:o
You see thing for how they are, You see, I got this voice clip before I even thought about making a song, but when hearing hte clip alone, ir sounded like it SHOULD be a drum and bass song. so I raised the tempo to 173 and D&Bed away :D
thanx for the review

Synthetic Groove Synthetic Groove

awesome

You should make a full song version of this. It's catchy and fun.

Final Battle - BluntAudio Final Battle - BluntAudio

loved it

This would work great in a game. It totally brought me back to the good ol' days. 16 bits of 16 color glory. I always thought the game music was so catchy. Keep up the good work.

BluntAudio responds:

Thankyou.

I loved those good ol days :3

Neon Dragon Neon Dragon

cool

It was a good song. This may just be my bass-loving attitude, but I think it needed some heavier stuff going on. The background stuff reminded me of popping bubble-wrap and was kinda annoying, but otherwise pretty good.

Magik-Waffle responds:

Heavier bass would be a good idea. Thanks for the tip.

:KA: Out of Control (DEMO) :KA: Out of Control (DEMO)

hecks yeah

You should definitely finish this one. Obviously, like you said, this is a pretty early version, but I would suggest more bass on some parts.

KorpzeAudio responds:

Bass runs through the whole song xept like 20% of it, but some parts you cant hear it. I'll see what I can do
thx

Cloud9ine - Extortion Cloud9ine - Extortion

i like it

It's a good song, but just a bit repetetive