Blob Ep 1 Blob Ep 1

poor guy

I could watch it over and over again forever. I feel kinda bad for the guy though. Must find out more about that mysterious blob. Where did it come from? Why is it here? So, yeah. Cool.

[TT] Turner Madness [TT] Turner Madness

bwhat?

I was totally expecting an actual game. It took three people to make this piece of crap?

ChemicalVengence responds:

This was a real game. It took over a month to make. Im not sure why you guys are having such a hard time excepting this as a game. It has 11 levels, and 3 game modes. How is that not a game?

Monster Evolution Monster Evolution

amazing

I just love to hear those people scream.

Landscape Generator Landscape Generator

amazing for what it is

Great physics engine, but you need to turn it into a game before NG peeps will think anything of it.

[RM] - EnTranced Space WIP [RM] - EnTranced Space WIP

Awesome Job!

Since it says WIP, I assume I'll be hearing a longer version of this soon! :D

Randomizor responds:

You assumed right my good sir.

Thanks.

Waltz of the Slain Waltz of the Slain

yeah

Great combo of waltz and rock. The only thing that I think could use some work is the drums, they're distant and hollow sounding, but maybe that's what you were going for! Just an opinion.

surtur responds:

Ah, well with the drums, I was trying to add a heavy metal element, but perhaps it seemed out of place. Unfortunately, FL Studio seems ill-suited for composing metal anyway...

Thank you for reviewing.

Japanese chant D&B Japanese chant D&B

solid track

Excellent DnB. I didn't think the voices were that distracting, they complimented the beat and sounded cool metallic and echo-ey.

SonicJ responds:

:o
You see thing for how they are, You see, I got this voice clip before I even thought about making a song, but when hearing hte clip alone, ir sounded like it SHOULD be a drum and bass song. so I raised the tempo to 173 and D&Bed away :D
thanx for the review